Nutrition is important for everyone, and advice regarding how to attain good nutrition is often sought after. A consultation with a Ford Health Accredited Practicing Dietitian allows review of a food diary, and discussion regarding an individual’s specific nutrition concern. The following is included in a Dietitian Consultation:
- Completion of a 3-day food diary
- Analysis of nutrition intake against guidelines and individual requirements
- Anthropometric measurements if appropriate
- Tailored nutrition advice, goal setting, education materials and meals plans if necessary.
- 14 appointments available per day
- Available via telephone, video link or face to face
For More Information
The Ford Health team cover every corner of Australia. Our team are here to help with your enquiry.