Ford Health is committed to excellence in corporate health service delivery within a corporate environment.
The CEO, Senior Leadership Team and staff are committed to:
- Provision of the highest quality of health management programs using a risk focused, process approach based on evidence-based guidelines.
- Provide timely, competitive and safe programs to our customers and clients that are measurable and incorporate continuous improvement.
- Engage with clients and customers, both internal and external, to ensure we are identifying and meeting their needs effectively
- Ensure the Quality Policy is available to all interested parties
- Regularly review and assess the effectiveness of our Quality Management System and implement improvements, which are based on ISO 9001:2015.
We have processes for planning which are transparent and communicated to our stakeholders so they understand their role and contribution.
The outcome of an annual strategic review process is a set of business objectives to which the quality management system’s objectives are aligned. These will be reviewed and updated annually.
Finally, it is important that stakeholders:
- Are aware of the requirements of our management systems,
- Identify, report, record all problems, incidents, complaints, or areas of improvements,
- Comply with the intent and the content of our management systems.
Please contact me if you have any questions or comments regarding this policy or its implementation.
Dr Toby Ford
CEO, Ford Health